Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Odessa Again. by.Dana Reinhardt

 The book I am reading is called Odessa Again, it's interesting.   Odessa is my favorite character because she is nice and she seemed interesting.   The part part I like in this book is when Odessa is trying out dresses for her dad's wedding.   My favorite quote from this book is, '' Don't be impulsive make it matter THINK!!!   This is  the question I would ask the the author, how did you you come up with all the characters? 
          
 I would recommend this book for ages 10 and up. The genre of this book is a fantasy because it talks about going back in time in the story. At first when you start reading this book it seems not interesting but when you're in the middle of the book it will be interesting. 
            
  I would recommend this book for the Newbery award book because is full of adventures and it's full of excitement. I hope you get a chance to read this book.

                    Thanks for reading my blog hope you enjoyed it bye. 
          

                                       By. Annie !!!!!!

No comments: