Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Reviews and an Update!!!

I've decided to re-energize this blog with the reviews I've posted over the school year on our classroom blog.  Unfortunately my Kidblog account can only be viewed by my classroom students as it is linked to the student blogs.  So therefore, I will now be posting all of my reviews on both the Kidblogs site and here!  feel free to leave comments and make suggestions!  I'm always searching for great new books to read and introduce to my students.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog - I think I'll try to do the same. Did you get computers every week to let the kids blog - or expect them to do it either at home or after school if they did not have a computer at home? What sorts of prompts did you include?

Jen

Sue said...

I try to bring our cart of lap tops into the classroom at least once a week (more if possible). I encourage the kids to blog at school, but I do realize some need more time to "compose" their answers or they want to response to their classmates, so I also encourage blogging at home. This summer I have a group of students that have decided to keep their blogs active so I have continued posting on the kidblogs account also!